[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Could You Do Without? A Week With No Technology

Here is an interesting segment of the Today Show in which Forbes managing Editor, Dennis Kneale, tries to live without any mobile devices for a week. Enjoy the show!


  • Seeing as I just got a cell phone oh um....2 years ago? Yeah, sure. And I intend to spend 2 weeks/summer at Pennsic War (sca.org) in a tent, cooking over open fire, wearing medieval clothing, and shooting archery, so yeah, not too bad. As long as I'm still allowed to read books and sew, technology isn't necessary.

    By Blogger Mackenzie, at 5:26 PM  

  • SEW? muahahaha! :)

    Oh well, why not? The rest looks fun though.

    By Blogger Kiltak, at 7:57 PM  

  • d00d that guy was hilarious! I mean...crying over a cell and blackberry!! I guess that's why they call them crackberrys! lolol

    By Blogger C. Flowers, at 12:18 PM  

  • Yes, Kiltak, I sew. It's fun. Try it sometime :D

    Okay, phantom rings, yes, that does happen to me. I think my cell is vibrating when it's not. Boyfriend was shocked when his friends said they think they feel something vibrating on their leg and their cell isn't ringing. I told him I've felt it vibrate in my pocket while holding it in my hand ^_^ He's the one with the crackberry though....I just have a cell phone that doesn't even have a freakin calculator on it

    By Blogger Mackenzie, at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home