[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Monday, January 22, 2007

Recuva Undelete for Windows

RecuvaWhile doing a good cleanup of my windows box at work this morning, I noticed that Ccleaner, my favorite temp file nuking application, was missing from my system, so I went to download it right away. Just before hitting the download link, I noticed that the same folks who created Ccleaner had released a new file recovery tool named Recuva. Why not give it try? After playing around with it for a few minutes, I was immediately charmed by its clean interface and ease of use. The application was able to recover most of my recently deleted files as well as some older ones without any problems. Recuva is small, completely free, and unfortunately only runs under Windows.

Check it out!

Related [GAS] articles:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home