[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Price of Geekdom: How to Lower the Cost of Playing Games

With the rising cost of games, is it better to rent titles before shelling out $60? TwitchGuru examines the prospect of renting games to lower the cost of gaming, and compares the price tag of a GameFly membership to paying full price for top titles.


How can I play as many games as possible and still afford to pay the bills? That's a question that has bugged me ever since college, which is when my parents decided to cut off my Nintendo allowance and no longer rewarded me for getting A's in grade school. I figured it was time to look for ways to spend less money on the games themselves, and I decided to use myself as the initial subject.

Read more



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home