[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Apple Releases New 'Get a Mac' Commercial: Surgery (Video)

The folks at Apple have just released a new "Get a Mac" ad titled "Surgery". They obviously want people to believe that upgrading XP PCs to Vista will be just like performing a delicate surgery. What are your thoughts on this?


  • these ads from apple really kicks ass! ive been following these 2 at the apple site...

    thanks for hopping at my blog

    more power GAS!

    By Anonymous poell, at 11:04 AM  

  • Seen a few of these now, very clever!

    I WANT A MAC!! Maybe soon ...

    By Anonymous Sarahtowny, at 12:58 PM  

  • they are lame mac pc linux all do the same thing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • I LOVE these commercials! They make me laugh at Mac as they are so disillusioned about the product they make.

    By Blogger GeekInBlack, at 10:34 PM  

  • I think it makes Apple look like a complete asshole.

    By Anonymous Geek, at 10:49 PM  

  • I find it funny that I will not have to upgrade any hardware part of my PC at all to upgrade to Vista. Only thing I may have to do is download new drivers for some of my stuff, assuming they are not just included in the Vista package. And I am sure this is the case with most people, assuming their computer is not years out of date in the first place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home