[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Apple iPhone: Hit or Miss?

Boy, did Steve Jobs wow the crowds with the iPhone announcement last week. But, by now, the excitement has largely settled down and reality has caught up with Apple. Analyst Rob Enderle takes a look behind the curtain and explains the iPhone - and what may not have been so obvious during Jobs' keynote.

Like a lot of folks, when I first saw the iPhone, I was blown away with its potential. But my job is not to look at what everyone sees, but to see what is being missed both in terms of opportunities and threats and this thing has a great deal on both sides.

Read more



1 Comments:

  • Looks very nice! How much though ... maybe I'll stick with what I have :0(

    p.s great blog!

    By Anonymous Sarahtowny, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home