[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Michael Moore Supports File Sharing

Just watch the video, the title says everything that needs to be said about it. What are your thoughts on this? Are you for or against file sharing?


  • So, does that mean I won't get sued if I download one of his movies?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • @1st post: he just addressed this in like the first few seconds...

    By Anonymous oznof, at 10:47 AM  


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 PM  

  • For the love of god Michael, stay the hell off my side!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

  • he is right about

    coz if I buy a dvd and i handle it out to my friend to watch the dvd i buyed this is also no piracy so why can i handle out my dvd what i have on my computer to show it to my friends

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

  • I dont like that fat guy but he made a little sense that day. Sharing has always been okay, digital sharing should be the same.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

  • I like Michael Moore, but this is a little simplistic an argument - the file-sharing 'phenomenon' is more akin to you owning a DVD and lending it to, not one friend, but 10,000 friends. Loss of revenue from material not being bought by 1 person....not too big a worry - now make it 10,000 or more. Question of scale.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home