[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Monday, November 06, 2006

Boat or Spaceship?!

I happened upon this article about the new innovations in boating; a super-yacht that could easily be called "Enterprise" or "Colonial One". All I know is, when I read about this beauty, I wanted one! Only problem is, I don't think I have the millions of dollars it'll take to build one of these things.

Facilities include a grand piano and bar, a helicopter pad, a grand hall and an internal harbor. A range of tenders is carried in garages built into the side and main hulls with the remainder of the side hull area given over to stowage and crew requirements.

With a hot-tub and pool on board ... oh man!! Can anyone spare a few million to buy me this new toy?

Check out this gorgeous concept super-yacht.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home