[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mac Vs. PC Cartoon

Yesterday I stumbled on this awesome comic strip from Tim Buckley. I asked him for permission to post it on [GaS] and he agreed immediately. So here it is for your viewing enjoyment.

(Click to enlarge)


  • Excellent!


    By Blogger the geekette speaks, at 4:15 PM  

  • i love mac, but that was pretty funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • One of my friends showed me that strip a few weeks ago. I have the feed on my bookmarks toolbar. I also have that piece of the cartoon hanging on the wall next to my desk. Look for the ones titled "And Good Ridance Too" and "Apples and Oranges". They're pretty funny too.

    By Blogger Mackenzie, at 2:27 AM  

  • Pretty funny, but no true at all. Macs are so much better...

    By Anonymous Nick Ellis, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home