[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Monday, August 07, 2006

[GAS] Results for the Win a Book and Free Logo Contest

Get a free logo from [GAS]

Just to let everyone know, Kirsty Last from Wollongong, Australia won the logo design I was offering in the "
Free Logo Design for You!" contest I started 3 weeks ago. Kirsty is a young Aussie Engineer chick who runs a race team and is currently designing a new race car called the Venus Vee. Here's the link to her blog, and also the one to official website. Her logo is halfway done, I'll post it here when it's finished.

Get a FREE book from [GAS]

After reading the summaries of the
41 suggestions people left me, I decided to stop my choice on "Hyperspace" by Michio Kaku. Congratulation Tracy, you won! So, what will you have?



4 Comments:

  • Wow! Uhm. I'd like to thank the academy... and.. I'll get back to you!

    By Blogger Tracy, at 12:30 AM  

  • I thought of that book, but I neglected to suggest anything. That book changed my life! Can I still suggest one? "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot, after realizing the incredible possibilities in "Hyperspace", changed my perception of life.

    Kevin
    Tech Talk with Kevin
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?host_id=123

    By Anonymous Kevin, at 9:17 AM  

  • Hyperspace looks very cool, great choice! Congratulations Tracy!

    By Blogger Lord Ruryl, at 1:03 PM  

  • Congrats, Tracy! Yeah, after reading the summary, I'm adding Hyperspace to my wish list.

    By Anonymous Sterling Camden, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home