[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Monday, August 14, 2006

18 Ways to Stay Focused at Work

Party time is over guys. I'm back to work and hating every minutes of it. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but all good things must come to an end; we're not getting paid to do nothing after all. Fortunately for me, a few minutes after sitting down at my cubicle this morning, I stumbled upon this interesting article that helped me, and should help you too if you are in my current situation, get back on the road to productivity in no time.

I think # 17 will probably shock a lot of our readers:

Limit time on Digg, Delicious, news sites and blogs. I don’t think I need to say too much about this. There are so many sites on the Internet worth looking at, including this site . Digg, Delicious, news and blogs are great from an interest perspective, but they can really take you away from the work you should be working on. Try to limit going to these sites during the working day. If you really have to, try doing it during your lunch time. No, you don’t need to have your finger on the pulse every single minute of the day…

Read more.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home