[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

10 tips for keeping your desk clean and tidy

I don't think I can consider myself a disorganized person. I know that I'm not perfect, but most of the time, my things are always in order and neatly organized. Unfortunately, there's one notable exception to my usual tidiness: my home office desk (as referred by my wife as "that pig pen"). Since I definitely need to do a major cleanup of my work area, I thought that stumbling on this very useful article listing "10 tips to keep your desk clean and tidy" was probably not a simple coincidence but a message from god himself. I wouldn't want god to be angry with me, so from now on, I'll start following the excellent advices that are given in this article.

A messy desk is a sign of creativity and imagination. This is the excuse I gave myself for the mountain of papers, knickknacks, and San Pellegrino bottles normally piled on my desk at work. Truth is, I’m just lazy. When I started wasting more and more time looking for lost items instead of being a brilliant creative person, I knew I had to do something. I got my desk organized, and have been miraculously keeping it clean for the past three months.

Read more.


  • Clean and Tidy? Then it looks like i haven't worked!! ha!

    By Blogger AlRo, at 11:25 AM  

  • It's a good think that you posted the exposition; the link provided is no longer valid. Pity!

    By Blogger Allie, at 9:29 PM  

  • Alie: the link still work? the guy only redirect the page to duggmirror because his article was obviouly promoted to digg's frontpage (www.digg.com)

    By Blogger Kiltak, at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home