[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Monday, July 17, 2006

Full Articles Syndication via Feedburner.

A few months ago, when I got our Feedburner feed up, I thought to myself:

"I'll only have FB summarize our posts so subscribers will have to click on articles of interest and visit [GAS] to get all the details about them. While doing this, they'll also get the opportunity to read all the great comments that people leave."

What a great idea! But what I didn't realize is that by doing this, I was forcing a lot of you guys to constantly click in and out of your RSS readers and into your browsers just to be able to read a few posts. Today, following the advice of Convictus, I decided to start syndicating the full content of all blog entries for your reading enjoyment. I hope you guys will appreciate this little modification. Thank you for your input Convictus, it is appreciated.


  • Yes! Much happiness and joy and shininess!
    Thank you!

    I hate sites that only give a part of their feeds in RSS feeds.
    (well, not that I hated lifehacker, but I didn't like that part)

    By Blogger Sir Nicholai, at 8:59 AM  

  • Very good, sir. Thank you, thank you. We will still click over when we wantt to read or leave comments.

    By Anonymous Sterling Camden, at 5:55 PM  

  • Yeah, Thanks for changing!

    I think it should be relativly easy to still put in adds with feedburner. I cannot remember If I am doing it or not, but thanks so much for updating.

    I do like the blog, and have see a few original articles that really are interesting.

    By Blogger convictus, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home