[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Daily Show Explains Net Neutrality Part II

Yes folks, after making fun of Senator Ted Stevens' view of the Internet in front of millions of people last week, Jon Stewart from the Daily Show decided that the subject needed more coverage and based a new episode of his show on the controversial subject that is net neutrality. Simply hilarious.


  • Oh, and by the way, if you guys didn't notice, the second guy in this video is John Hodgkins, the PC guy from the Apple commercials :)

    By Blogger Kiltak, at 11:53 PM  

  • The guy is definately not a geek and certianly not pretty. Our congress just can't put up with science and technology--it's too much information for brains that should have retired years ago.

    By Blogger Digital Art Photography for Dummies, at 2:17 AM  

  • LOL,.. that was hilarious! Funny thing,.. before I saw that I had already written my own blog regarding the tubes. Hehe. Good stuff!

    By Blogger Sean, at 2:59 AM  

  • hahax... thats serioulsy interesting xDD

    By Blogger *~JiaMin~*, at 3:46 AM  

  • hi dude... I just wanna ask, how did you get ur blog to be sooo famous? Can u link to my blog and i link to urs? Cuz my blog attracts people who want to read funky stuff to relieve stress.

    BTW, the URL is www.life-pains.blogspot.com

    And sorry, cuz its not famous as urs

    By Blogger thelostone15, at 7:19 AM  

  • The LostOne15: well, probably for the tutorials I write.. (you can check them out by pressing the "Articles and Reviews" button on the right column of the blog..

    [GAS] has made iit a couple of times on Digg's front page, Fark, Reddit, Shoutwire, Meneame, Got linked from the Infoworld Magazine, LifeHacker, and was even featured on the Attack Of the Show TV program (G4TV). :)

    And there's 1000's of other people that linked to us.. about 400 to 500 blogs..

    So yeah, we're kindda popular hehe.

    By Blogger Kiltak, at 8:39 AM  

  • Gee thx.. i am putting ur URL on my blog too, but i don't think that will make so much of a difference...

    By Blogger thelostone15, at 9:24 AM  

  • This video is hilarious! I was surfing through youtube and came across it. I think I need to set some time aside on my DVR for the Daily Show, well maybe now that chapelle show has gone down the tubes I'll have room for it.

    Nice job getting yourself to the front of Blogger, this blog is certainly noteworthy

    By Blogger Evan Spiegel, at 11:04 AM  

  • I love it...

    And yes i noticed that - after they started to parody the commercial..

    By Blogger AlRo, at 2:01 PM  

  • I was lucky enough to catch that on TV when it aired and i was just appalled by the complete lack of knowledge exhibited by the Senator.

    Here's an idea, America, how about you let people who know their stuff talk for a change?

    By Blogger sam991, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home