[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogger Blog of Note: 23 hours later

For those of you that didn't know, the nice folks at Blogger decided that [GAS] was interesting enough to be advertised on their front page as the blog of note for July 18th. Are you curious about what it feels like to have your blog on Blogger's frontpage for a day? Check this out:

...and it's not finished yet, we'll probably be there for a few additional hours, bringing the total number of unique visitors to approximately 12000 / 15000. Not bad hey?


  • Yup. That's how I found this blog. I'll add it to my RSSChomp on my blog :)

    By Blogger Mark, at 1:04 PM  

  • exactly how i came across it :)

    very nice blog.

    By Blogger danfef, at 1:23 PM  

  • Wow cool! I did check out the profiles and you are all lookin' good! That is how I found your blog too. I couldn't resist the title.

    My friend's blog was a blog of note and his hits went through the roof! It's a (board) gaming blog: http://jbdgames.blogspot.com. He had an article called "The Art of Scoring" which discussed different scoring mechanics, but lots of people clicked on it because they thought it was a blog entry about how to score with chicks. Decidedly NOT what his entry was about!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:37 PM  

  • Congratulations indeed. The reason I clicked on the Blogger noteworthy link had to with the sexiness of the geeks. But the subject has nothing to do with relationships with the girls. Itbhad to do with the appeal of your blog to bloggerKeep it up.

    By Blogger fakir005, at 1:47 PM  

  • Very nice blog, I saw it in the "Blogs of note" list and since i'm a geek, I visited it. I will link to your blog from mine. Keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Lord Ruryl, at 2:01 PM  

  • My blog is seriously jealous of your blog :) As is my computer.

    By Blogger Tracy, at 2:14 PM  

  • That's how I came across you guys. And I'm glad I did.

    By Blogger koibull, at 4:05 PM  

  • holy shit.

    i've had that happen on a smaller scale when i get linked from a post somewhere... but you get 60x the traffic i get even that way *grin*

    and that's how i got here too.

    By Blogger sassinak, at 4:49 PM  

  • Guys, you are doing a great job! Felicitations mes amis:) Kiltak, I follow your blog every day mate. Take care.

    By Blogger Gøkberk, at 4:51 PM  

  • You're in my Techead Jetpak

    By Blogger Dawnriser, at 7:28 AM  

  • I was curious to read the 'blog of the day' too.. I most always do.. most of the time they are interesting. But I DID have to bookmark yours. I love your short and simple news of technology.. something I know little of, but am slowly catching on.. thanks, sexy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home