[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tweak your Memory with Buildyourmemory.com

As I've been getting older, I noticed that my memory, especially my ability to remember events or details quickly, has been getting increasingly lazier, and things that I would have remembered at the snap of my fingers 10 years ago now takes longer to get processed by my brain. Today, while browsing Digg, I stumbled on a site that provides tips and techniques to help people get their memory back in shape. I figured that if some of these tricks would be useful to me, they would also be for some of you.

Many people claim that they possess a poor memory. Indeed you may even be one of those people yourself. Well whether you are or not, the simple fact of the matter is that the vast majority of the population have perfectly good memories. The problem is that they just don’t know how to use them properly.

Check it out!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home