[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

[Geeks are Sexy] Introducing the Consultant

Hi guys, I'm the owner of a small Consulting and IT Support business, and I'm the newest addition as a contributor to this awesome blog. I've been involved in IT since I was a freshman in college (Which sadly, is getting to feel like a long time ago).

Much like Kiltak, I'm an IT Generalist. Because of what my business does, we are jacks of all trades, and masters of nothing. So I am aware of and knowledgeable in most all SMB technology like servers, firewalls, desktops, etc. I'm also very much a techie, so if its electronic, I can figure it out. If there's a new device out there, I can figure it out. And I'll be the first one to run out and partition my hard drive, install the Vista Beta 2, and see what I can find. But you'll hear more about that later.

I used to be an avid gamer, but now my time outside of computers is mostly devoted to my family. Some of my other hobbies currently include football, softball, and I'm horribly addicted to playing poker (And fortunately, relatively good at it).

Anyhow, I look forward to contributing on a regular basis, so please feel free to leave feedback, especially if its a topic you want to hear more about!


  • Welcome to the team nick ;) We'Re all looking forward to read more from you!

    By Blogger Kiltak, at 1:23 PM  

  • Hello Master Chief, Uh, Chief! :)

    Another contributor! You guys are amazing. Welcome Mr. Consultant!

    Tech Princess

    By Anonymous Tech Princess, at 4:34 PM  

  • welcome!

    By Blogger vansau, at 6:47 PM  

  • Can't wait to read about your experience with Vista..

    I heard you could run into a lot of trouble when you install XP and Vista on the same computer.

    By Anonymous Michael Smith, at 10:24 PM  

  • Excuse my lateness in saying hi...but welcome!

    By Blogger theMatt, at 1:17 AM  

  • hey nick,

    I've got a pretty cool story for you...about some new technology...hit me up...jon.casselL@accsense.com

    By Blogger jon, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home