Top 11 Signs You're a Victim of Identify Theft
Here are the top 11 signs you're a victim of identify theft according to BBspot.
- You wake up one morning and can't remember who you are.
- The insurance company sent your identity theft claim check to someone else.
- The only mail you get now is addressed to "Occupant".
- Your credit card bills are actually getting paid each month.
- You find your house for sale on eBay.
- Your dog runs to someone else when you call it.
- You only have four distinct personalities instead of five.
- You've suddenly started talking with a Russian accent.
- Your shoes don't fit.
- There's someone sitting in your cubicle doing your job. (this can also be a sign you're about to be fired)
- You receive a new CD each month that's yours to keep or return within 10 days if you're not fully satisfied.
If you have a few minutes, have a look at the rest of their Top-11 lists, they are simply hilarious.