[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Practical Guide to High Availibility or Disaster Recovery Solutions : How to Stay Connected at All Time

Protecting your environment from downtime in 2006 is just not about data anymore, it's also about ensuring the productivity of your users and the profitability of your business. As you may already know, I recently started to offer free magazines and eBooks to my readers. Today, I read one of those eBooks and I thought that it would probably be of interest to a lot of you guys. "How to survive a sudden and immediate loss of your IT systems" is a 52 pages document that explain how to eliminate downtime in your Microsoft server environment. If you are a system / network administrator that has to deal with downtime issues, I would definitely recommend that you read this document. This may be just what you need to convince management that you need a HA (High Availability) or DR (Disaster Recovery) solution.

The guide can be downloaded right here. (Registration required)


  • Definitely a great read... Especially useful for me since I'm the one who'll have his head on the block if we experience downtime over here. Thanks for sharing!!!

    By Anonymous Michael Smith, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home