[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Monday, May 01, 2006

Introducing the Google Calendar Widget: Add Google Calendar to your Desktop!

Wish you could integrate Google Calendar to your desktop? Well, don't wish anymore because the Google Calendar widget for the Yahoo! Widget Engine is here! This nice little application lets you add a 3 day "gcalendar" view to your desktop in less time it would take to scratch your, hmmm, armpit! If the author could just add up a few additional views and allow people to add events to their calendar directly from the widget's interface, the application would be just perfect for me and for a lot of other folks that I know.

If you are as curious as I was, you can take a look at it right here.


  • nice find... im surely gonna use this..
    so far.. ive enjoyed using outlooks calendar, and after trying the online version of google calendar, i still preferred my outlook, because all my email accounts r integrated to that!
    but now i can mayb try this out n see if its helpful.. or stick to my outlook planner :)

    By Blogger M@ANiTRuLe$, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home