[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Monday, May 22, 2006

iDon't to iPods

It seems that everyone has an iPod these days: your friends, your brothers and sisters and even your 80 years old neighbor. I have to admit that Apple's player isn't bad, but there are alternatives on the market and people should have a look at them before making a choice. The fact that everyone has an iPod is not a good reason to get one yourself.

Manufacturers need to do something to fight back against Apple if they don't want to continue loosing market share, and iDont.com is the answer from SanDisk to this situation. I think that a lot iPod owners would have been happy to choose another brand of mp3 player if they would have known about the many disadvantages of the iPod before having bought one. Whether you are an iPod fanboy enthusiast or not, have a look at iDont.com; there's a lot of interesting stuff on there.


  • i agree completely!
    I am more for the quality of what I buy compared to the popularity
    About 3 years ago, i was looking to buy an MP3 player and did a full research on what the Pros and Cons of certain players were. I eventually concluded that the Creative Zen 20GB was better than the Ipod, and it also fit my budget! I am very impressed with my player, other than the fact that there are not many upgrades for that particular model. People just buy ipods coz everyone's got one and it looks cool, they dont know the technological aspects!

    By Blogger M@ANiTRuLe$, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home