[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gadgets Now and Then Part II

2 weeks ago, I blogged about an article from Fosfor gadgets that was comparing tech toys coming out of the 70's and 80's to their modern counterparts. The guys at Fosfor just pubbed the second installment of this article, so head over there and have fun looking at the prehistoric versions of some of the most popular contemporary gadgets.

Yes, this is a laptop, incredible isn't it?


  • Hey man,
    Of course I come by but I don't leave comments much cause I'm getting your blog through Google Reader :-P also been pretty busy with my blog and photoblogs so I can't come by so Google Reader does a great job :)

    By Blogger Azhar, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home