[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Thursday, May 11, 2006

Free subscription to Cisco Systems Official Magazine: Packet

A great new magazine has added itself to the list of publications I'm offering to you guys. The Packet magazine is the premier publication for Cisco Systems networking professionals. Get the latest on Cisco technologies and products, including tech tips, configurations, and links to online resources. If you eat, sleep and breathe Cisco like I do, you'll definitely love what this magazine has to offer.

Free subscribtion right here.



1 Comments:

  • That is a VERY good magazine! I used to receive it monthly at my old job, but when I switched, I forgot to re-subscribe. I guess I'll just order it again :)

    By Anonymous Michael Smith, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home