[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Saturday, May 06, 2006

Blue Shirt of Death

Believe it or not, a Google image search for "IE7" (I was hunting for the BigBlueE logo used in my previous post) gets the following image on the first page.A little bit of poking around showed that this isn't some job done at custom-ink or something. In fact, you too can get your Blue Shirt of Death today! There're also some alternate BSODs-on-a-shirt, kernel panics, and the 256th Level of Pacman. At the very least, it's an entertaining little site to check out.



10 Comments:

  • Oh man, I love that shirt! I'll have to get one for my wife..

    Gotta love those windows BSOD, especially when they are displayed on such a fine.. Hmmmm medium? :)

    By Blogger Kiltak, at 8:32 PM  

  • Amen to that. The uh....medium is great.

    Taken in that context, the "access denied" shirt becomes especially funny.

    By Blogger theMatt, at 9:32 PM  

  • Where precisely can I buy hooters like that? ;)

    By Blogger Chuck Williams, at 2:13 AM  

  • I just can't stop staring at those bo... er shirt long enough to actually read what it says.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • It looks as if there are two massive dents in the space-time-continuum in this pic. Time slows to a crawl...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  

  • "Press any key to continue"

    Er, which one do I press again?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

  • I just know what it says only because I've saw that before... But somehow i can not focus on what it says.....

    By Blogger [m]YSELF, at 11:39 PM  

  • How do we fix windows when it has this kind of error message? :) Reboot? Where's the reset button?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • I wouldn't want to fix this kind of error

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • nice bo..i mean shirt...i dont think thats an error......more like a fix =P
    when meaning press any key they mean you can press both or what? and is the girl included with the shirt?

    By Anonymous Drinkyoghurt, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home