[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sorry for the Lack of Updates : I'm Sick

Sorry guys if I haven't been updating [Geeks Are Sexy] as often as I should, my son has been sick for the past 4 days, and now, he gave me what he had and I'm now caught in bed feeling miserable. I should be ok tommorow (I hope!).


  • hope you feel better!.. will b waiting for new fun articles 2 read in class :)

    By Blogger M@ANiTRuLe$, at 3:08 PM  

  • Get well soon!

    By Blogger Lyle, at 5:23 PM  

  • Awwww...feel better soon. We miss ya!

    By Anonymous Stellaaaah!, at 6:02 PM  

  • Fight the bug! We'll be here when you get back.

    By Blogger theMatt, at 8:50 PM  

  • Get well soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 AM  

  • Hey there, hope you and your son feel better soon. drink fluids, and no, I don't mean beer.

    By Anonymous Oliver Rist, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home