[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Monday, April 24, 2006

God of war II Trailer : Warning, for mature audience only!

I don't post this kind of stuff usually, but I thought that this trailer was really "jaw dropping" and worth sharing with you guys.

Warning: Contains blood and gore.




In addition to this nice little video, Just want to tell you guys that I just started offering free tech magazines to my readers. There are some excellent publications in here: InfoWorld (My favourite one), Computer World, eWeek, Oracle Magazine and the list goes on. Just browse through the list by industry or geographical location, and you'll see what I have to offer.



2 Comments:

  • A very interesting film Kiltak.Cannot wait to see it.

    Your StumbleUpon friend.

    Parvez

    http://parvez.stumbleupon.com
    http://del.icio.us/parvez1

    By Blogger parvez, at 9:05 AM  

  • FIY it's not a film, it's a game, the first one was for PS2 so this one might be for the PS3. It's a very good game in fact, the killing feeling is just, well, satisfying

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home