[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Performancing metrics : the Ultimate Stats Engine for Bloggers

Today, at lunch time, I was browsing the net looking for news to post to [Geeks Are Sexy], when I stumbled upon a brand new web tracking engine especially made for bloggers. Let me tell you something guys, Performancing metrics is the Cadillac (Or the Ferrari, your choice) of stats engines. Apart from being free, it also provides you with all the stats you can dream of:

  • visitor stats by: geography, languages, browsers, platforms and screen resolutions
  • Activity by: Post views, comments summary, comments by post, categories
  • Marketing: Adsense click (very useful), referrers, search engines (with keywords), outbound links
  • And much, MUCH more.

What are you waiting for? Go and try it right now! It's free, and you can have it up and running under 2 minutes.

This thing is A LOT better then SiteMeter, which I'm keeping only for the web counter.



3 Comments:

  • Wow, you weren't lying, that's a pretty good package there, looks very complete. Obviously I'll know how well it works for sure when I get some traffic...

    Actually, I tried the Performancing FF extension a while ago, but wasn't to my taste. Too bad I missed this part of it!

    By Blogger Lyle, at 4:13 PM  

  • Holy shit,this is good,free!Joy to the world!Im adding this to my blog man,thanks alot.

    By Blogger Azhar, at 9:47 PM  

  • Yes, I've found Performancing metrics very useful too! I've also written a plugin for integrate the required script in WordPress blogs, to avoid manual editing of the template page.

    By Anonymous Zelig, at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home