[Geeks are Sexy] technology news





Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Emperor of the Security World

Ever wished you were an emperor so that you could impose your whims to everyone around you? Would you be a benefactor or a tyrant? In this SecurityFocus.com article, Scott Granneman takes the role of dictator of the security world and presents his ideas about mandatory reforms that would improve security for millions of people.

"In this column I'd like to declare myself Emperor of the Security world. Don't worry, I won't force you to worship me as a god, nothing will be renamed in my honor, and no one will be forced to gather seashells (although my car does need a washing...). As for perversions, this is the Internet we're using here, so everyone's safe. No, instead, I plan to rule as a benevolent dictator, trying to bring wisdom and reform to a troubled land. As your new emperor, these are my security decrees..."

Read more.



1 Comments:

  • Great blog, send me an email: contact[at]techactually.com. I want to send you a proposal you might like.

    By Blogger techactually, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home