Top 11 new year's resolutions geeks will make and break in 2006.
Here are the top 11 new year's resolutions geeks will make and break in 2006 according to BBspot.
- I will not start playing any video game after 2 am.
- I will read a book that's neither sci-fi nor fantasy.
- I will only make insightful, relevant posts in forums.
- I will spend more of my waking hours away from the computer than on it.
- I will stop correcting friends when they refer to Star Trek as Star Wars and vice versa.
- I will only patch my software when I need to.
- I will not make any expensive hardware upgrades just to get a 5% performance increase.
- I will not talk about my awesome computer system at non-geek social events.
- I will only blame Bill Gates for things that are actually his fault.
- I will always show tolerance for people who don't know the difference between memory and hard drive space. (This one is my personal favorite :) )
- I will not deface your website just because you disrespected my level 60 Night Elf druid.