[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Friday, January 27, 2006

People stealing content from [Geeks Are Sexy]

Today, I stumbled upon this website that allows you to check the web for people who are copying content from another page. I was surprised and shocked to see that a lot of site owners were copying some of my original articles integraly without giving me due credit. Some of them even went as far as removing all the links pointing to other entry on my blog, and recreating them on theirs. These articles are available on the right column under "Geeks Are Sexy Reviews".

To try and fight back this abheration, I decided to license my articles under a "Creative Commons Licence". I'm not sure this will change anything, but it is worth a try.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home