The top 20 IT mistakes to avoid
InforWorld published an excellent article about the top 20 IT mistakes to avoid. If you are an IT worker, you really should be reading this. Your peace of mind and career may depend on it!
Here are the first five ones according to Chad Dickerson, InfoWorld's CTO:
- Botching your outsourcing strategy
- Dismissing open source -- or bowing before it
- Offshoring with blinders on
- Discounting internal security threats
- Failing to secure a fluid perimeter
Overall, this is one of the best article I've read in a long time. Head over to Infoworld and read it religiously.