[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Teresa Noreen needs your help!

If you are reading this blog daily, you've probably already read about my friend Teresa Noreen, the Dweeb Goddess. Teresa is now in the running for a photoshoot with Maxim magazine as part of the Cuervo Hot 101 Sweepstake. You can help her out by going to Maxim’s website and vote for her. I honestly think that in all the picture you will see on there, she is the best looking babe. If you want to know more about her, you can always check this blog entry out for her bio.

Her picture is on the top right of this post, to help you identy her when you'll be voting.


  • fuck, she looks like a feverish fox. I cant vote

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 AM  

  • What will she do for me if I vote for her?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 AM  

  • She got my vote.

    By Anonymous Gøkberk, at 5:25 PM  

  • i only vote for people with real tits.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

  • Bah inserts. I hope she got a refund from her plastic surgeon.

    By Anonymous Jelle, at 9:11 AM  

  • Anonymous has never seen a real tit. Well except his and he has squeezed those till they look funny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home