Top 11 Geek Pick-Up Lines: Part 5
Ok, this post isn't really about technology, but I couldn't resist posting it. It is related to geeks, so it fits in here nicely. BBspot came out once again with another one of their famous top 11 compilation: Top 11 Geek Pick-Up Lines.
11. I entered the probability equation into my TI-89 Titanium Graphing calculator and it predicted you would go out with me, see! (hold up calculator)
10. What's a nice girl like you doing on an unsecured webcam like this?
9. Can I have a large coffee with sugar and your phone number, please?
8. Do you prefer the static or expanding universe theory more? Because, since I first saw you, I'm expanding.
7. That Princess Leia slave girl outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.
6. You make me want to be an honest man, and register all my shareware.
5. Yes, that is a real light saber replica in my pocket, but I'm still happy to see you. (Gotta love this one)
4. You're so beautiful, I'd take my Steve Austin action figure out of its original packaging for you.
3. Do you want to come back to my place, and we can prank call George Lucas?
2. I don't mean to disturb you, but Heisenberg's Uncertainly Principle said I already did that by observing you.
1. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven, because F=ma and your acceleration after falling that far would be incredible.
Oh man, I just wish I could use one of those lines at least once in my life, but I can't, I'm married.
read all 5 parts here