[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My personal artwork.

Art has always been a passion for me. Over the years, I've been involved more or less in the underground artwork scene of the BBSes (Bulletin board system) and after this, the Internet. From 1991 up to 2003, I was a member of a digital artwork group named "Acid Productions". Thanks to Chris (RadMan) for letting me join this marvelous organization.

I tought I'd share with you guys some of my artwork. Feel free to comment on them if you want. Constructive criticism is always something I appreaciate, even if it's not always good.

To see a bigger version of these pictures, please right click the one you want to see, and select "Open in new window". This way, you won't leave this page.

yanlight yanciel yan-ACD treeoflife Take off! eternity

I hope you enjoy my work.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home