links for 2005-11-24
- Pioneering stem cell researcher Professor Hwang Woo-Suk has stepped down from his position as Chairman of the World Stem Cell Hub, after it emerged that he used eggs from his own researchers in his work.
- Researchers program E. coli bug to act as film
- I played with ‘em as a kid, and I remember them well. Legos. Of course, when I was a kid, they didn’t have Star Wars Lego sets or things like that. Now there are hard drives.
- A volcano erupted Thursday in southwestern Colombia, spewing smoke and ash, and raising fears for the safety of nearby villagers, officials said.
- Scientists prepare to battle a genetic Frankenstein