[Geeks are Sexy] technology news

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Any comment or suggestions? Leave them here!


  • I couldn't find your e-mail or a way to contact you I'm such a moron. Hint: I'm in the room next to you and my name starts with R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • My name is Alice Hill and I run a blog called RealTechNews.com. I love your stuff - would you be interested in being a contributor? We can't pay you but you can link back to your site and get more traffic. Email me if you are intetested and I'll send you our posting guidleines.
    alice at realtechnews dot com

    By Anonymous Alice Hill, at 2:10 PM  

  • You are doing a wonderful thing with this blog. I must say I'm very very impressed. Take care. Gökberk

    By Anonymous Gøkberk, at 6:18 PM  

  • Kiltak Hi,

    First thanks, for taking time & visiting my personal Blog.

    And, also for leaving your Blog's address. I just saw your Blog for the first time. It is impressive.

    If possible, we both can add links to each other's.

    Let me know your thought.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • Added to Google with the other 22564 tech feeds.Good blog.

    By Anonymous Azhar, at 3:25 AM  

  • hey... theres no way 2 contact u other than posting on ur blogs..
    well.. id like 2 contribute 2 ur blog..
    heres something u can post about.. if u already dont know about it
    Seagate came out with 750GB HDDs :)
    this link tells u more!


    By Blogger M@ANiTRuLe$, at 3:06 AM  

  • Just thought you should check out this blog calculator if you haven't already.

    Unfortunately it thinks my site is worth squat but yours is something like $12000, way to go!

    Also, I wasn't able to find you in Technorati and was wondering if you have claimed your blog there or not.

    By Blogger Evan Spiegel, at 8:50 AM  

  • Design a logo for my blog.

    By Blogger John Kelly, at 8:07 PM  

  • Heya mate. You want interesting?
    How about a sexy Geek? I am an Aussie Engineer chick who runs a race team and is currently designing a new race car called the Venus Vee. I need a logo and have a little outline if you wanna see... Wanna help?
    Luv Kirst

    By Blogger Kirst, at 8:49 AM  

  • Hi

    I am testing a beta service that allows users to throw-in ads to their blog, and I am targeting techies and geeks with this beta trial. You can see what I am talking about at adgent.blogspot.com

    If you are interested, please email me at khang.toh@gmail#

    By Blogger Gizmoojo Adgent, at 10:06 AM  

  • hey could you post ur email address. anyway im a regular user of this Geeks are Sexy and these articles are really wonderful and informative. Thanks for the hard work

    I have a question need an ans for this one. this is my mail add qaafhsa@gmail.com

    By Blogger qaafhsA, at 12:54 PM  

  • Hey I really like your blog. Would you be willing to "trade links" with me? I will put yours in my Windows Winner blog anyway.

    btw I am not biased against Linux users, infact, I would switch to Linux if it didn't effect battery power on my laptop.

    Well here's my link:

    By Blogger Tyler, at 6:58 PM  

  • Hello,

    We at Performance PC Canada (http://www.performancepccanada.com) write about
    technology issues.

    We were wondering if you're be interested in exchanging links?

    If so, let us know and we'll add yours.

    Performance PC Canada

    By Anonymous Nancy, at 9:45 PM  

  • Hi

    You have been selected by Blogs with a Face to be included in the Blogs with a Face collage. The purpose of Blogs with a Face is to give bloggers a way to connect to their audience by matching a face with their blog. The purpose of this email is to inform you that you are on this collage. If you wish to use a different image, to be in a different position, or to be deleted from Blogs with a Face, please contact me at thomsen.young@gmail.com . If you want to continue to be on Blogs with a Face, there is no need to reply to this email. If you want to be taken off of Blogs with a Face, again, please reply to thomsen.young@gmail.com and put in the Subject: "Please remove" with the name of your blog in the body section. Blogs with a Face looks forward to working with you in the making of this very exciting project.


    Thomsen Young
    Creator of Blogs with a Face

    By Blogger foolishtobeyoung, at 9:46 PM  

  • Hey Kiltak, today is "Microsoft's nightmare tuesday". I was hoping to read some feedback from you guys.
    Nothing to say about these new updates?


    (The Argentinean G.A.S.-aholic)

    By Blogger Nicolas, at 9:33 PM  

  • Hi.

    I am doing the marketing for http://mail.enterto.com which is coming out with a patent pending free spam less email service. I would request you to test ride our email service and write a review on it.

    Our technology is very unique and does not fight spam but has the ability to remove it from the root itself.

    Please let me know if you have any questions.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

  • Hello all,

    Great blog! I read it daily.

    I noticed that you often talk about the upcoming Windows Vista and occasionally mention its late arrival date.

    Well, I found a post that explains, by using the ubiquitous Minesweeper as an example, why Vista is vastly complex. It's even interesting to note how political some issues are (i.e potentially extremely sensitive).


    Thanks and keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Jean-Marc Vandemeulebroecke, at 8:39 AM  

  • FYI - I used your blog in the Screenie for my new sage skin! http://www.synergymx.com/stuff_detail.asp?ID=112

    By Blogger velkymx, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home